Best songs to listen to while sad: A sad song has a way of digging down into your soul. The tears that emerge release the baggage you’ve been holding on to. Without a little help from music, we may not dig down deep enough.
- 10 Popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this!
- Top 10 hottest girls in the world 2015 (+Pictures)
- Top 17 worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches! (Pics)
- BREAKING: President Buhari set to do the impossible in Nigeria – You should see this!
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
Most sad songs help us understand our own problems in a greater context and can be the perfect companion on a rainy Friday night when you’re left to yourself. Here are the best ones to get you started:
Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper
This is one of Cyndi Lauper’s biggest hits. When you hear it, you think of all those missed moments you could have said what you wanted, but didn’t. You wonder: What if?