Celebrities who died too soon: There’s some that might say that death is one of the occupational hazards of being an artist. True enough, there have been many great artists and musicians over the course of history that have left this world well before their time.
- 12 things a woman is thinking right after sex – Guys, you should see this now!
- Top 10 most corrupt countries in Africa for 2015 (+Pics)
- Top 10 countries with the most executions per year – You’ll be shocked seeing #1 (+Pics)
- Top 10 richest African presidents and their net worth (With Pictures)
In some cases, they’ve left us due to a tragic accident, and in other cases they’ve left us of their own accord or because they could not win the battle with their personal demons. Here, you’ll find a list of some of the most important artists who died well before we were all ready to say goodbye to them.
1. Jim Morrison. The lead singer of The Doors was many things over the course of his life, a rock superstar, a sex idol and a reputed drug addict. Although it’s hard to question his artistic skill given the number of his songs that still ride the airwaves today, the choices that he made in his personal life aren’t anything if not questionable. He died in Paris, where he remains buried, at the age of 27 of a heroine overdose.