1. She Was Sued By Several Record Labels
Back in 2009, Ellen was sued by several record labels over copyright issues. According to the labels, Ellen had played more than 1,000 songs without permission or paying for licenses. As most of us know, Ellen is well-known for her shimmying dance moves with the audience on her talk show. The Ellen show and the record labels ended up resolving the issues, but it was curious that the onslaught of reports started just as Ellen was beginning her term as a judge on American Idol. In fact, she was sued by one of the record labels that usually signs winners of the music-competition show.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- List of Nigerian women who own private jets (+With Pictures)
- OMG!! Tonto Dikeh has 5 months left to live – See this! (+Pics)
- Top 10 Most beautiful women in the world 2015 – These women are smoking hot! (+Photos)
- 10 Most evil men in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds (With Pictures)
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians for 2015; as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- 15 celebrities who seem nice but are really dicks (+Pics)
- Photos: Meet 10 African billionaire wives you didn’t know
- 10 things you can do to make women obsess over you – Guys, see this now!
- Ini Edo shares bathroom photos..
- Top 10 most terrifying islands that will kill you (Photos)