- 25 most evil serial killers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (+Photos)
- 10 deadliest animals around the world – Number 1 will shock you! (+Photos)
- Top 10 most expensive watches in the world & their worth (With Pics)
- Top 10 wealthiest people of all time – Bill Gate is #9, See who is #1! (+Photos)
While delivering a Ramadan Lecture at the Women Development Centre, Abuja yesterday June 22nd, Aregbesola said his administration borrowed N25billion from banks to support the federal allocations to pay salaries but that the banks have since stopped lending the state money.
“It is extremely painful that I cannot pay salary. It is painful that I have to be in this condition. I am not helpless because I have Allah and the people with me. And whoever has Allah and the people has everything. I didn’t envisage that 400,000 barrels of crude oil would be stolen daily. But the whipping boys must be the governors and I am the ‘Chief’ of the whipping boys,” he said.
He added that the state’s wage bill was N3.5 billion monthly and that his administration has found it difficult to pay due to the dwindling allocation in spite of increase in the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N900 million to N8 billion annually.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 celebrities who were criminals before fame (+Photos)
- 10 most evil humans in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Ugliest footballers in the world (+Photos)
- Top 10 amazing facts about Adolf Hitler (With Photos)
- 10 Footballers who cheated on their partners (With Pictures)
- Top 10 best cars in the world (With Pictures)
- 25 most dangerous roads in the world (With Pictures)
- 10 Worst effects of fast foods they will NEVER tell you – Make sure you see this!
- Top 10 hottest Chinese models and actresses (+Photos)
- 10 most evil children in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds (With Pics)