First Lady Aisha Buhari’s inauguration wristwatch – Investigations by Breaking Times on Monday revealed that Aisha Buhari, wife of the President of Nigeria wore a Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch that cost £34,500 to President Muhammadu Buhari’s inauguration on Friday, May 29 2015.
- Bad friends – 10 circumstances when you should end a friendship
- The 10 most dangerous cities in the world – Never visit these places or… [Must See]
- Top 12 world’s richest men of all time – See who is number 1: He’s African! (+Pics)
- Celebrities you never knew were gay – The list will shock you! (+Photos)
- The top 10 richest countries in the world for 2015 – The list will shock you!
The equivalent of this at the current Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) foreign exchange rate of N303 to £1 is N10, 453, 000 (Ten Million, Four Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand Naira).
SEE Cost of Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch
The Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch comes in a case made of rhodiumised white gold set with brilliant-cut diamonds. On the side of the case is an octagonal crown set with a diamond. The case is 44mm high, 35mm wide and 10mm thick and is covered by glare-proof sapphire crystal glass.
President Muhamdu Buhari was elected riding on the wave of strong anti-corruption, integrity and pro-masses sentiment.
This shocking extravagance by Mrs. Buhari runs contrary to earlier indications that the Buharis are modest and the President, a pastoral farmer with 150 cows, barely raised the money to pay for his presidential nomination form.
Many Nigerians have expressed confidence in the ability of the new President to fight corruption by cutting government waste and running a lean government.
Again, Buhari’s appointment on Sunday of two Spokesmen has drawn criticisms from some Nigerians who say one spokesperson is enough for a Government that preaches change and a radical departure from the alleged wastage of past administrations.
–Kayode Sesan for Breaking Times
Photos Credit – George Okoro
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 highest paying jobs In 2015
- How to meet someone and get them to like you immediately..
- Trouble for ex president Jonathan as EFCC comes for him.. [Details]
- Top 10 most popular female singers in 2015 – You’ll be shocked after seeing number 1 (+Pics)
- Koredo Bello and Zahra Buhari now a couple.. [+Photos]
- The top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria and their net worth for 2015 (+Pics)
- 20 world’s most dangerous countries to visit – See Nigeria’s position…
- The 12 light skinned Ghanaian celebs turning heads – #11 Is everybody’s favorite [+Pics]
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Top Nollywood stars who have passed away in recent years (+Photos)
- The top 30 divorce cases that really shocked Nollywood..
- Emmanuel Adebayor’s brother Rotimi finally replies, You need to see what he said about Adebayor..
- 40 female celebs with the hottest, banging bodies ever! (+Photos)
- Actress Ngozi Ezeonu beats up Chika Ike for sleeping with her husband (+Photo)
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..