1. Roger Federer
Roger Federer is a Swiss born professional tennis player who has a net worth $180 million and total ATP career earnings of $77.7 million (as of August 25th 2013). Federer cleaned up with an exhibition tour of South America in December that netted him $14 million for six matches. The 32-year-old Swiss native boasts ten endorsement partners including Nike, Rolex, Wilson, Moet & Chandon and Credit Suisse. His career prize money is a record $78 million. Also See: See the top 10 richest countries in the world – The list will shock you!
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 25 most evil people in history of the world – You’ll be amazed seeing their evil deeds (With Pics)
- Watch full video of the bank robbery at Ikorodu yesterday
- 10 most dangerous snake species in history of the world – See which is #1 (With Pictures)
- 10 most evil and haunted places in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Shocking revelation about yesterday’s bank robbery at Ikorodu – You wonn’t believe this!
- 10 places that look imaginary but are actually real (With Pictures)
- The list of celebs who don’t like Caitlyn Jenner (+Photos)
- Respect for elder?? See what cossy did to her boobs before meeting Pete Edochie (+Photo)
- See why Bola Asiwaju Tinubu fired 300 out of 375 staff in his company!
- Top Nollywood actresses openly accuse each other of lesbianism (+Photos)