Dangote promises to buy Arsenal football club: Africa’s Richest man, Aliko Dangote says he will soon buy Arsenal Football club once he completes the refinery that he is building in Lagos. He said this to BBC Hausa on Tuesday June 16th
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians for 2015; as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- 10 Most evil men in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds (With Pics)
- 10 things the Catholic church doesn’t want you to know – You will be shocked seeing this!
- 20 facts about Antarctica that you never knew – You will be shocked seeing this! (+Photos)
“When we get this refinery on track, I will have enough time and enough resources to pay what they are asking for. There were a couple of us who were rushing to buy, and we thought with the prices then, the people who were interested in selling were trying to go for a kill. We backtracked, because we were very busy doing other things, especially our industrialization.”he said.
Dangote had shown interest in buying the club when he spoke.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Buhari betrayed our party – Bola Tinubu blasts Buhari
- The 10 Richest presidents in the world 2015 – See how stinky rich they are! (+Photos)
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- I’ve taken your virginity – Toke Makinwa’s hubby, Maje Ayida tells pregnant mistress (+Pics)
- 12 unattractive celebs with beautiful children (+Photos)
- 10 former wrestlers who did porn (With Pictures)
- Top 15 richest royals in the world and their worth (With Pictures)
- Top 10 stupid things guys do to impress girls.
- 7 stupid things men do in the name of love – Number 6 is terrible!
- English premier league fixtures for 2015-2016 released – See full fixtures