Signs you are with a good African man: When it comes to dating and relationships, I often find myself wondering how certain people end up with others. Wondering why they don’t walk away if they don’t get what they deserve and hoping that they truly appreciate their teammate if they are getting what they deserve.
- 15 things men like in women more than good looks.
- Top 10 richest African footballers for 2015 – See who is number 1 (+Photos)
- Top 10 celebrities who make good fortune with their body (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Africa’s most powerful passports (With Pictures)
I think a big part of the problem blurring this line is that many people aren’t even quite sure what a healthy relationship looks like these days or how a “good man” (or woman) should act towards their partner. To help clarify, I have put together this list of how a good man should act while in a relationship.
1. A good man never lets you forget how much he loves you.
I cannot tell you how many conversations I have had with people who tell me that there is no affection in their relationship. The man in their life does not make them feel loved, wanted or appreciated. This is a profoundly important piece of the puzzle — a good man will always remind you how much you mean to him.
If someone truly loves you, you will know it and feel it. If they don’t, you’ll be wondering all the time if they do.
Navigate using <–> below