The 10 Most evil medical experiments in history of the world – #10 will leave you in the biggest shock of your life!
10. Project 4.1
Project 4.1 was a medical study conducted on the natives of the Marshall Islands, who in 1952 were exposed to radiation fallout from the Castle Bravo nuclear test at Bikini Atoll, which inadvertently blew upwind to the nearby islands. Instead of informing the residents of the island of their exposure, and treating the victims while they studied them, the U.S. elected instead just to watch quietly and see what happened.
At first the effects were inconclusive. For the first 10 years, miscarriages and stillbirths increased but then returned to normal. Some children had developmental problems or stunted growth, but no conclusive pattern was detectable. After that first decade, though, a pattern did emerge, and it was ugly: Children with thyroid cancer significantly above what would be considered normal. By 1974, almost a third of exposed islanders developed tumors. A Department of Energy report stated that, “The dual purpose of what is now a DOE medical program has led to a view by the Marshallese that they were being used as ‘guinea pigs’ in a ‘radiation experiment.’”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 25 most evil people in history of the world – You’ll be amazed seeing their evil deeds (With Pics)
- Watch full video of the bank robbery at Ikorodu yesterday
- 10 most dangerous snake species in history of the world – See which is #1 (With Pictures)
- 10 most evil and haunted places in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Shocking revelation about yesterday’s bank robbery at Ikorodu – You wonn’t believe this!
- 10 places that look imaginary but are actually real (With Pictures)
- The list of celebs who don’t like Caitlyn Jenner (+Photos)
- Respect for elder?? See what cossy did to her boobs before meeting Pete Edochie (+Photo)
- See why Bola Asiwaju Tinubu fired 300 out of 375 staff in his company!
- Top Nollywood actresses openly accuse each other of lesbianism (+Photos)