- 10 most evil women in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds! (+Pics)
- How to be good in bed all the time – You should see this!
- 15 Record-breaking hairy, huge and stretchy body parts you won’t believe exist (See Photos)
- Top 10 hottest girls in the world 2015 (With Pictures)
We admire the elegance and the story the pictures portray, we salute the aesthetics behind the image but not many know that the guy behind it all is Bayo Omoboriowo the official photographer of the president and amazingly, he’s just 28.
When I met Bayo for the First time February 14 this year at Buhari Valentine dinner here in Lagos, I did not know who he was, he was dressed in an impeccable manner, with suit and tie and then was carrying his camera like a baby I thought he was just one of those “I just came back to Nigeria” guys who like over dressing with their camera not until he told me to stand for him to take a snap shot of me, I did and after the shoot, we got talking, when he mentioned his name, I remembered I had read his interview 3 years back, an Interview he did with Bella Naija talking about his passion for photography, his dreams and where he want to be in the years to come using the instrument of his camera.
My respect for him grew higher that moment and I told myself: “Indeed Dreams come true” Bayo Omoboriowo was born without silver spoon, he tasted poverty, experienced the low esteem Poverty inflicts on its victims but never allowed his past to define him, he decided to change his story and that he has successfully been able to do looking at what he has done for himself within a space of 6 years
He took his destiny by his hand, discovered his passion which was photography, refined and turned it to a business and income making project.
One thing you have to give to this young man is this, he never allowed the distraction that being a youth bring to distract him from his focus , he graduated from University Of Lagos in 2009 and since then he has only been doing one thing, Photography and today, he is the official photographer of our dear President.
Bayo is one of the 20 man delegation that followed Buhari to Germany On Sunday , seeing his name on that list brought smile to my face, this shows how far he has gone and where God has taken him to. I could not have been prouder of my generation and the envelop we are pushing, the stories we are changing and the boundaries we are taking in spite of the difficulties of being a Young Nigerian.
Bayo’s life is teaching young people what is possible and doable, , a man born in poverty at Mushin Lagos 28 years ago is flying with the President all over the world today because of his passion and determination to give meaning to his life, what then is your excuse?
Life is too short to just waste on unnecessary gallivanting. Discover your passion, key into it and start now. You don’t need capital to start, you just need few people who believe in your passion and would do anything to see it come to fruition.
Your network determines your net worth; those friends around you have a lot to do with your tomorrow, more than you know. Bayo’s of this world are passing a compelling message to young people to leave every other thing that is distracting them and run with their dreams. Lives and destinies are tied to that dream and that is the more reason you need to take that bold step and believe in your ability to do it.
Again let me emphasize, Bayo started from the bottom, he started with zero capital. he had nothing except his incredible belief in God and the dream he has and nothing more.
I wish you all the best in this journey and hope to celebrate your journey tomorrow.
– Chukwudi Iwuchukwu Is A PR Consultant and Passive Lawyer.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Animated films of all time
- Bikini photos of the sexiest woman alive goes viral (See Photos)
- APC’s Senator Bukola Saraki insults vice president Osinbajo – See what he said!
- 18 most annoying Hollywood couples
- 10 common mistakes women make in relationships
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 25 Of the most evil serial killers ever! – How can people be this messed up?? (+Photos & Video)
- READ why Buhari snubbed Tinubu, APC to consult Jonathan over ministerial appointments.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- P-Square – Why we stopped going to church… (Must Read)