Most expensive hotels: The world’s most expensive hotels are extremely extravagant. And even if flying first class and living five stars is not an option for many of us, it’s still interesting to know how the others live. Check out a few of the most expensive hotels in the world.
- 7 women who you won’t believe actually exist (+Photos)
- Top 10 best soccer players in the world 2015 [+Stats]
- 7 amazing facts about Cristiano Ronaldo..
- Top 10 richest countries in Africa for 2015… See which country is number 1 now!
9. The Hotel President Wilson, Geneva, Switzerland
One of the most expensive hotels in the world, Hotel President Wilson offers the massive 1,195 square meters King’s Penthouse that has 4 bedrooms, and 6 bathrooms. It also has a grandiose party hall for more than 35 people. You shouldn’t worry about your security, because the suite is equipped with bulletproof windows. The average price is around $31 000 per night.
The Hotel President Wilson boasts all the world-class amenities, including Spa, Fitness Centre open 24/24, beauty center and hairdresser. During the summer time, you can enjoy the picturesque Pool Terrace overlooking Lake Geneva and the Alps. Being known as international conference venue, the hotel offers the conference and meeting facilities and such exclusive services as business center and free Internet access in the public areas.