Top 10 best free kicks ever in EPL history – The EPL is indeed the most watched football league ever, with approximately 643 million homes in 212 countries that receive live broadcasts, giving it a total potential worldwide audience of around 5 billion.
- Top 10 highest paid English premier league players in 2015
- Top 25 Most exclusive secret societies in the world + Their devilish signs (Photos & Video)
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who bleach their skin (With Pics)
- The 40 most expensive rappers in the world + See who’s #1 and their cost per show! (+Photos)
Over the course of this amazing League’s history, it has had over 1430 foreign players from 97 countries around the world matching its global audience in the stands. Keeping in mind the facts and statistics, we should also be aware of the players and their contribution to making it so successful and the best in the world. Here we have the top ten free kicks in Premier League History.
10. Thierry Henry – (Arsenal) vs Newcastle
The great Henry is known for his extravagant goals throughout his career as a world class footballer. On November 18th in the year 2006, at the Emirates stadium in London, during the FA Premiership he scored yet another beauty that was a free kick against Newcastle. Although the Gunners did not win, it was an equalizer after the goal scored by Kieron Dyer. During the 70th minute, Henry took the free kick and which hit the cross bar from the left, managed to cross the line and went in right through to the back of the net. You would see that the goalkeeper would never have been able to save that, making it one of the best free kicks in Premier League history.
Navigate using <-> arrows below