Biggest and most beautiful libraries – Take a peek at the world’s most beautiful libraries:
Here is a collection of our choices for the 10 most beautiful libraries in the world. See the list and let us know if we’ve missed your favorite in the comments.
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians for 2015; as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- 10 Most evil men in history of the world – You will be shocked to see their evil deeds (With Pics)
- 10 things the Catholic church doesn’t want you to know – You will be shocked seeing this!
- 20 facts about Antarctica that you never knew – You will be shocked seeing this! (+Photos)
Top 10 Biggest and most beautiful libraries in the world:
10. Bristol Central Library | England
Bristol Central Library is a historic building on the south side of College Green, Bristol, England. It contains the main collections of Bristol’s public library. Built in 1906, is fascinating for its influential and unique combination of architectural styles. The front exterior was designed in Tudor Revival and Modern Movement styles in order to allow it to harmonize with the next-door Abbey Gatehouse. It was built on a slope, and the front of the building is only three stories tall, but thanks to the two basement levels built into the hill, the back of the building has five stories.
Navigate using <-> arrows below