1. Mount Everest
SEE ALSO: 10 fascinating photos from World War II
Mount Everest is the Earth’s highest mountain, with a peak at 8,848 metres (29,029 ft) above sea level and the 5th tallest mountain measured from the centre of the Earth. It is located on the border between Sagarmatha Zone, Nepal, and Tibet, China and is part of the Himalayan Mountain Range. Although it is the tallest mountain and attracts many climbers of both advanced and limited climbing skill, it is one of the easier mountains to climb.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 reality TV shows that are completely fake (+Photos)
- Top 10 most friendliest dog breeds in history of the world (With Pictures)
- 10 deadliest wars in human history (With Pictures)
- Frustrated Obama’s half brother in Kenya leaks revealing letter from the president [Read]
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- Top 10 male body parts women absolutely love – Guys, you need to know this!
- 15 scary and helpful facts about pubic hair – Make sure you see this!
- 10 spectacular hotels with runway views – #1 & 4 will definitely blow your mind! (With Pictures)
- 10 similarities between Nigerian ladies and policemen – Lol! This will leave you in stitches!
- 5 genuine ways to know you are not her main boyfriend – Guys, you should see this!
- 10 wonders of the ancient world – You will be so surprised to see this! (+Photos)