Top 12 richest record producers – It takes plenty of money to produce top quality music. If the album is a success in the market, the producer become richer. Although they are hardly acknowledged for the work they do to bring out the best music, these record producers have made huge fortune from the industry.
- List of the most racist countries in the world (With Photos)
- Top 10 Most wanted men in the world (With Pictures)
- Wizkid at it again, disses Davido – See what happened!
- Top 10 most murderous African presidents of all time + See the amount of people killed (+Pics)
Some of these hitmakers are soon-to-be billionaires.
Here are the top 12 richest record producers as of 2015, according to Forbes and Celebrity Net Worth:
12) Max Martin (Net Worth: $250 Million)
Swedish music producer and songwriter Max Martin has given major hits for reputed artists like Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys and ‘N Sync. “It’s My Life” and “… Baby One More Time” are among his hits. Since 1999 he has written and co-written 20 Billboard Hot 100 number-one hits.
Navigate using <-> arrows below