Top 20 Youngest billionaires in the World – More and more young people are joining the billionaire club. They are realizing their financial dreams by combining hard work, talent and opportunity.
- 10 Popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this!
- Top 10 hottest girls in the world 2015 (+Pictures)
- Top 17 worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches! (Pics)
- BREAKING: President Buhari set to do the impossible in Nigeria – You should see this!
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
Here are the top 20 youngest billionaires of 2015, according to the latest FORBES list:
20) Sean Parker (Age: 35; Net worth: $2.5 billion)
Sean Parker co-founded music-focused online service Napster, Plaxo and served as the first president of Facebook. In April 2014 he started Brigade Media, a startup that will harness technology to enhance civic engagement. He contributed most of the venture’s $9.3 million in early funding. He has ramped up his contributions to Republicans, donating more than $1.4 million to political candidates since 2014.
19) Fahd Hariri (Age: 34; Net worth: $1.1 billion)
Fahd is the youngest son of slain Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. Currently he does not live in Beirut, but develops residential buildings there. He credits his father for his love for real estate development. Fahd sold furniture to clients in Saudi Arabia during his student days.
Navigate using <->