Richest female singers in the world – The mixed of talent, hard-work, beauty and proper management is what made these ladies the most successful in the business. Here is the top 10 richest and most powerful women in the music industry as of 2015/2016, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- See the full list of 46 bills the Nigerian senate passed..
- Top 50 Richest people in Africa and how stinky rich they are! (+Pics)
- 15 funniest Nigerian WhatsApp statuses that will leave you in tears… (+Pics)
- Top 10 most handsome footballers in the world 2015 (With pictures)
25) Katy Perry – Net Worth: $110 Million
American singer, songwriter, and actress, Katy Perry has sold 11 million albums and 81 million singles worldwide. From 2011 to 2013 she featured in Forbes’ list of Top-Earning Women In Music. A businessman, Perry’s fashion line and fragances include perfumes Purr, Meow!, and Killer Queen. Also a dedicated philanthropist, Perry supports several charitable organizations.