Celebrity mansions once owned by other celebs – Celebrities love to share with other celebs. They share, agents and wedding planners, hairdressers and clothing stylists, sometimes, they even share their significant others… But that’s a whole other story. So when it comes to their multi-million dollar homes, it’s no wonder that when one big name celeb puts their mansion on the market, another A-lister snaps it up in a jiffy.
- My friend’s suicide left me to uncover a hideous secret about his family…
- Ladies, 7 smart ways to keep your vagina young & fresh!
- Top 10 most expensive accidents in history of the world – You will be shocked to see #1 (With Pictures)
- 11 crazy thoughts every woman has regularly – You should see this!
Here are 10 celebrity mansions and the A-listers who have previously owned them:
10. Ginnifer Goodwin Buys Hollywood Bungalow From Busy Phillipps For $1.1 Million
Once Upon A Time, (seven years ago to be exact) actress Ginnifer Goodwin purchased Cougar Towncast mate Busy Philipps’ century-old Hollywood home. The two-bedroom bungalow in the Whitley Heights area of the Hollywood Hills must be a hot commodity – previous owners included A-listersRachel Bilson and Rose McGowan and talk about charm – funny man Charlie Chaplin once lived in the neighbourhood.
At just over 2000-square-feet, the modest, Spanish-style casa includes three beds and baths, an outdoor spa, and a rooftop patio with gorgeous city and mountain views. Ginny and her on-screen and real life Prince Charming, Josh Dallas must be busy baby proofing their abode – the couple’s first child is due any day now.
Navigate using <-> arrows below