1. The Gza, Rza & Ol’ Dirty Bastard
They may not be as popular as they once were, but in their heyday, the Wu-Tang was the biggest hip-Hop force in the universe. The 10-man crew just had so many charismatic personalities, ranging fromMethod Man to Ghostface Killah and Inspectah Deck.
The foundation of the crew and the architects of the movement were The Rza, The Gza and Ol’ Dirty Bastard. What most people don’t know is the aforementioned NYC trio were also cousins. They actually formed a group called FOI (Force of The Imperial Masters) before expanding into the Wu-Tang Clan.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 20 highest paid celebrities of 2015 – See who is number 1 now! (+Photos)
- How to touch a girl on a date – Guys, see this now!
- 11 Notorious celebrity sex addicts (With Pictures)
- Maheeda dances completely naked.. (18+)
- WWE wrestlers who are friends in real life – You will be shocked to see this! (With Pictures)
- The 10 emotional WWE moments that actually made fans cry – You need to see #1 (With Pictures)
- 9 Famous rappers who pretended to be very rich but where actually flat broke (+Photos)
- 4 Super hot sex games GUARANTEED to heat the bedroom up!
- 4 Different types of sex you should have before you get married – Don’t fail to see this!
- 5 reasons why most Nigerian girls date yahoo guys – You should see this!
- 18 yr old girl attempts suicide after boyfriend dumps her; B.F comes for her on her dying bed (+Pics)