Why I want to buy Arsenal FC – Aliko Dangote, a Nigerian billionaire businessman, has disclosed why he wants to buy English Premier League team, Arsenal but he’s not looking at buying clubs in Nigeria.
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 10 desirable women in sports – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- Top 10 upcoming mind blowing technologies
- 10 mysterious planets outside the solar system – You’ll be shocked seeing this! (With Pics)
Meanwhile, speaking to a group of senior editors, Dangote said: “the issue is that if I buy all the Nigerian clubs, the Nigerian flags will continue to remain here. But buying Arsenal will take the Nigerian flag worldwide. Just like whenever Abrahamovich is mentioned, the name of his country, Russia comes up, everyone knows he’s Russian.
I still hope, one day at the right price, that I’ll buy the team,” Dangote said in an interview on a flight between Addis Ababa and Lagos in May this year,” he added.
“I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won’t want to resist. I know my strategy.”
If Dangote is successful with a future bid, it would make him the first African owner of a club in United Kingdom.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 most famous & deadliest swords in the world + their history (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most beautiful brunettes in the world – See who is number 1 (With Pics)
- The most sexual and provocative photos of Ini Edo surfaces online (Look)
- 10 Unique Dog breeds you you’ve NEVER come across – You need to see #1 (With Pictures)
- 10 richest video games developing companies of all time
- 10 Shockingly bloodthirsty birds – #2 will leave you in a big shock!
- Lies girls tell when they want to sleep with you
- Top 12 most popular TV Channels in the world – See which is #1
- The 20 sexiest sports cars of all time – See which is number 1 (With Pictures)
- 7 steps to the happiest relationship you can have – Read this now!
- 11 personal finance goals for your 20s