Every Nigerian has his own theory about what happened to General Abacha. There are rumours that he has been poisoned, or that he spent a night entertaining young ladies. Professor Wali conmented on those rumours that “when I entered [Abacha’s premises], there were no ladies. It might be true but I did not see them. Concerning the poison, as I said no post-mortem has been done, so I couldn’t assure whether he was poisoned or it was a heart attack.”
While the generals deliberated on who would take over, plans were made to take Abacha’s body in his hometown of Kano later that day. It was decided to finally tell the public what had happened. But the mystery around Abacha’s death still remains seventeen years after his sudden and unexpected demise.
Earlier Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, Chief Security Officer (CSO) of General Sani Abacha, who was Nigeria’s military Head of State from November 1993 to June 1998, told the press his own version of Sani Abacha’s last day.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- iPhone 7 features and surprises (+Photo)
- I hacked into a cam girl’s computer and what I found truly terrified me..
- See what the presidency did after Zahra Buhari’s insulting tweets to Gambia’s president
- Top 10 hottest female figure skaters (+Photos)
- 10 most terrifying creatures ever found on earth – You will be shocked to see #1 (With Pictures)
- The 10 most beautiful Mosques in the world and where they are located (With Pictures)
- Top 20 Richest drug dealers of all time – Guess who’s #1?? (+Photos)
- 10 most severe terrorist attacks in history of the world – #2 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 biggest Churches in the world + where they are located (With Pictures)
- 10 most haunted objects in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Top 20 richest porn stars in the world today – See how filthy rich is #1! (+Photos)