6. Fear of commitment: Commitment is willingness to give your time and energy to something that you believe in, or a promise or firm decision to do something. If you are still scared of commitment, its high time you snap out as someday you have to be committed to one thing or another.
Society and some cultures have driven the concept of late marriage deep in the consciousness of everyone because of the alarming increase in divorce which has made marriage a feat for only those with courage.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Richest teens in the world – under 18 (With Pictures)
- Top 20 youngest billionaires in the world 2015 – See who’s #1 (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 10 most expensive Mercedes-Benz in the world – You need to see #1 (With Pictures)
- 10 car models you’re most likely to die in (+Photos)
- OMG! You need to see what villagers found inside this dead Anaconda (Photos + Video)
- Ex-Governor Lamido: “I can’t believe I’m now a prisoner with my… (READ)
- Drake starts following Wizkid on Instagram after this happened (Look)
- Top 10 most expensive SUVs in the world – You need to see #1! (With Pictures)
- Meet another boobilicious Nollywood actress – She’s so big!! (Photos)
- EXPOSED: The real reason Buhari approved the N702.7 billion bailout fund (READ)