I tried to get ahold of Benjamin’s parents but it was pointless. Nobody would pick up the damn phone and I feared he was already long gone. I got a phone call that night, a returned call from his father, who was now sobbing and telling me that they had discovered his body in his apartment. A shot to the head that obliterated him and left him ‘unidentifiable’. I told them I had wanted to check up on him and hopefully see him soon, but that he wouldn’t answer my calls.
What his father said next before he hung up the phone and left me to my grief was what sent more chills up my spine, left so many unanswered questions running laps through my brain. It lives with me now, ten days later, makes it hard to sleep at night. I’m not sure anything will ever take away the pain, or help me sleep again.
“I saw the Facebook note.”
And it wasn’t even in his father’s voice.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Is this really allowed in NYSC?? – This is surprising (See Photo)
- 12 movie sex scenes that are better than porn
- Truth Finally Revealed: Why Boko Haram Is terrorising Nigeria (MUST READ)
- Caroline Danjuma’s marriage crashes? – See what happened! (+Pics)
- 10 terrifying facts about witches – Yes, they exist and #1 will leave you in a big shock!
- Celebs with criminal pasts – This will shock you! (+Pics)
- If your man doesn’t have these 4 traits – NEVER you marry him!
- Breaking: President Muhammadu Buhari declares war…
- 11 real reasons why the hottest girls are always single, but you won’t know!
- Top 10 wonders of the world (With Pictures)
- 15 scary things you didn’t know about “El Chapo” Guzman, the notorious Mexican drug lord