Nigerian comedian survives brain surgery – Not many were aware that popular comedian, Julius Agwu had been sick and recently had a successful brain surgery in America.
In an interview with Yes International magazine, the comedian opened up on his weight loss and brain surgery a few months ago.
- 10 most severe terrorist attacks in history of the world – #2 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 23 best horror movies you can watch on Netflix right now (With Pictures)
- 15 female celebrities who love going nude – #1 is a must see! (With Pictures)
- I inherited my brother’s laptop after his suicide, what I found on it made me glad he did it
According to him, he can’t specifically point say when and how it started but all he could recollect was that at some point, he started losing weight seriously. This got many wondering what was going on and some concerned ones started proffering solutions, both medically and spiritually. Some others resorted to murmuring and gossiping.
It went on and on until sometime in May when he had a seizure at home and ran out of breath. His wife Ibiere got their maid and the security man to assist her in getting him into one of their cars. They rushed him to their hospital in Lekki.
The doctors battled for hours to ‘bring him back to life again’ and when he was stabilized, Julius and his wife immediately left for the United States of America.
After series of tests, two lumps were discovered in his brain, which had been responsible for messing up his health and causing his incessant weight loss.
On May 12, 2015, Tuesday, the Caucasian surgeons at the Park Plaza Hospital in Houston Texas immediately went to work, operating on him for about 4 hours.
He returned home recently and is currently putting things together for the 10th anniversary of his annual Crack Ya Ribs in London.
According to the father of two (Zhara and Zadok), all he was thinking about during his ordeal was what would become of his wife and children should anything go wrong.
Julius said: “Onyeoma, I no go lie to you, na dem I just dey think about. But like I said earlier, it’s God at work. I want to thank everybody who supported me in one way or the other. Those that were praying for me and all that.
“I’m planning a thanksgiving where I will still tell the full story. But for now, I just want to thank God and my wife. Onyeoma! My wife tried. The day I had the seizure, she put her finger in my mouth and I bit it… All the vomit; the mess; she was the one brushing and bathing me on the bed and clearing and cleaning them. IB really, really tried for me.”
The comedian is very grateful to God for saving his life and for all He did in his family, life, career and everything.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Floyd Mayweather stripped off his WBO title – See what happened
- 21 women reveal what it was like to have sex with a large or small penis – Guys, you best see this!
- Top 10 classic movies representing fashion from EVERY era – You will be surprised after seeing #1! (With Pictures)
- TB Joshua returns woman tithe – You won’t believe why he did this!
- 10 most beautiful but strange flowers in the world – You need to see #2! (With Pictures)
- 10 extremely strange animals you will NEVER believe exist – #2 is a must see (With Pictures)
- 10 mysterious planets outside the solar system – You’ll be shocked seeing this! (With Pics)
- Top 10 biggest Churches in the world + where they are located (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most desirable Latinas in Hollywood – See who’s #1 (+Photos)
- 9 most evil female serial killers – Their evil deeds will leave you speechless (With Pics)
- This is how your face changes after 30 days of drinking water – It’s really good for you! (+Photos)