Wale demonstrates Nigerian roots as he meets Obama – American rapper, Wale represents his Nigerian roots when he met with US President Barack Obama. The Nigeria-Born American artiste visited the White House to meet the First Lady Of The United States, Michelle Obama.
- 11 Footballers that went broke (+Photos)
- 15 celebs who aged terribly (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Richest NBA players of 2015 (With Pictures)
- How to touch a woman properly for intense pleasure – Guys, get in here!
He also got a special invitation to visit the White House from U.S. Education Secretary, Arne Duncan and leader of Brown University, Manuel Contreras for a forum to promote higher education.
Wale performed at the panel moderated by E! News host, Terrance Jenkins. The rapper maximized the White House visit to meet President Barack Obama and they did take some good pictures together.
However, Wale rocked Nigerian native attire top designed by Zino Couture who is the official designer of Nigerian rapper, Olamide.
Lovely rep there Wale. See Photos below:
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 14 Sure ways to land a sugar mummy
- Breaking: Obasanjo set for a dramatic PDP return (READ)
- See what Maje Ayida’s did to Toke Makinwa for cheating on her..
- 15 celebrity strippers you NEVER knew (With Pictures)
- Chris Brown blames devil for ruining his life – Sends out emotional message (Look)
- 10 of the craziest tattoos people had the guts to get – you will be shocked seeing #1 (With Pictures)
- The 10 most influential nude scenes in movie history – #1 is a must see! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most ridiculous storylines in WWE history – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (+Videos)
- 10 celebs you didn’t know were muslim – This will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- Katy Perry shades Taylor Swift for disrespecting Nicki Minaj
- Top 15 most sensational celebrity homes in the world & who own them – You need to see #1! (With Pictures)