1. Aston Martin DB10
Starting us off is the well-appointed Aston Martin designed for the new James Bond movie, Spectre. This luxurious car was unveiled to the public on 4 December 2014 by Sam Mendes and Barbara Broccoli, the directors of the action-packed movie. The car is a two-door coupe grand tourer. It will continue Aston Martin’s longstanding tradition as the starring car in the upcoming James Bond 007 movie. The DB10 was built specifically for Spectre, and only 10 units will be made. Aston Martin’s officials stated, “The DB10 gives a glimpse to the future design direction for the next generation of Aston Martins.”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Richest teens in the world – under 18 (With Pictures)
- 12 celebs who admit to being freaks in bed (With Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- How Abacha died: his personal doctor reveals shocking details (READ)
- 10 valid reasons why you need to stop watching porn today – You will shocked after seeing #10
- Top 20 youngest billionaires in the world 2015 – See who’s #1 (With Pictures)
- Woman with huge derriere: “I hate my life, men only want to sleep with me because of my butt and… (+Photos)
- I hacked into a cam girl’s computer and what I found truly terrified me..
- Top 10 Hollywood highest paid actresses – See who’s #1 (+Photos)
- 25 most evil serial killers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (+Photos)