20 richest Rock Stars in 2015 -In the music industry rock stars are the most financially successful of all time. These rock stars have a huge fan following all over the world. Fans go crazy over rock stars wherever they go. Some of them are extremely rich like Paul McCartney who’s now a billionaire.
- Top 10 shocking rituals in India – #1 will leave you in the biggest shock of your life! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- 5 extremely scary murder cases in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most desirable Latinas in Hollywood – See who’s #1 (+Photos)
Here are the top 20 richest rock stars in the world as of 2014:
20) Robbie Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
Robbie Williams is former member of British band Take That. Over his solo career he has sold over 77 million albums and singles worldwide; making him he best-selling British solo artist in the UK and the best selling non-Latino artist in Latin America. His Take the Crown stadium tour grossed $45m. The Sunday Times put his 2014 fortune at £120m.
19) Ozzy Osbourne (Net worth: $220 million)
British musician Ozzy Osbourne pioneered the metal festival tour Ozzfest. Ozzy is lead vocalist of the English rock band, Black Sabbath. He has sold over 100 million with the band and his solo work. The band took $54m at the box office in 2013. In 2014, the UK’s Sunday Times estimated his net worth at $210 million (£130m).