1) Paul McCartney (Net worth: $1.2 billion)
The richest musician in the world and the only billionaire-musician. Sir Paul McCartney is most famous for his time with the English rock band The Beatles. Considered one of the most successful composers and entertainers of all time. He has sold over 100 million albums and 100 million singles with 60 gold discs; this include his work with the Beatles and as a solo artist.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- iPhone 7 features and surprises (+Photo)
- I hacked into a cam girl’s computer and what I found truly terrified me..
- See what the presidency did after Zahra Buhari’s insulting tweets to Gambia’s president
- Top 10 hottest female figure skaters (+Photos)
- 10 most terrifying creatures ever found on earth – You will be shocked to see #1 (With Pictures)
- The 10 most beautiful Mosques in the world and where they are located (With Pictures)
- Top 20 Richest drug dealers of all time – Guess who’s #1?? (+Photos)
- 10 most severe terrorist attacks in history of the world – #2 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 biggest Churches in the world + where they are located (With Pictures)
- 10 most haunted objects in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Top 20 richest porn stars in the world today – See how filthy rich is #1! (+Photos)