Reality TV stars who admitted their shows are completely fake – Most reality shows are notorious for being less than reality, but it’s not often that the participants in these shows actually admit to the fakery!
- 6 amazing facts you didn’t know about the clitoris
- Exposed: A town in Lagos where prostitutes sleep around indiscriminately (+Photos)
- Beautiful photos of actress Funke Akindele wedding to popular Nigerian singer
- The 10 most powerful militaries in the world (+Photos)
From the streets of LA on The Hills to beaches of the Jersey Shore — and even in Kris Jenner‘s own backyard — several TV personalities have been caught faking it for the cameras.
Check out what nine reality stars — like Kristin Cavallari and Snooki — have said about their shows being scripted in some way!
9. KRISTIN CAVALLARI: THE HILLS
“I faked relationships, faked fights…I don’t care anymore — I can tell you. At this point, it’s been so many years,” she said on Bethenny Frankel‘s self-titled talk show back in 2013. “It was fun, ’cause you’re acting. And that was more fun for me.”
Were any of us really surprised?
Navigate using <-> arrows below