Known as “The Devil’s Breath,” Scopolamine is known widely as the world’s scariest drug. It comes from the seed of a family of plants in Colombia that include angel’s trumpets and corkwood and blocks neurotransmitters that carry short-term memory information to the brain. It is often slipped into unsuspecting users’ drinks by criminals looking to rob them or have them commit acts they otherwise wouldn’t do due to the temporary lack of short term memory caused by the drug. Users wake up hours or days later having absolutely no recollection about what they have done under its effects. For this reason, personal injury to one’s self is the greatest risk with scopolamine as you would readily jump off a bridge if somebody told you to while on it. In rare cases, it can cause seizures.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 Shocking facts you didn’t know about Floyd Mayweather Jr. (+Photos)
- 6 ways to stop period pain naturally…
- After Drake became first rapper to reach platinum, what Meek Mill did will shock you!
- Top Nigerian celebrities and their multimillion naira mansions – See who has the biggest (+Photos)
- 10 Popular male celebrities with small penises – You need to see this! (+Photos)
- 20 sure ways to make any girl fall in love with you
- The beautiful wives of top Nigerian comedians – Who is the finest? (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Female celebrities with the hottest natural boobs – See how busty they are! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 African countries with the most beautiful girls – Check out Nigeria’s ranking (+Pics)
- 6 Amazing facts you didn’t know about the clitor1s
- 6 secret words to prolong any conversation easily – This will help you!