#1. PSG – £101, 898
Four years after being taken over by Qatar Investments, Paris Saint-Germain are now the highest-paying sports team in the world. The French champions’ squad has an average salary of £9.08 million. They have an average first-team salary of £101, 898 per week. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the highest earner at the Parc des Princes: the Swede striker earns a reported£ 220,000 a-week, after tax. PSG hopes to make it big in Europe, as they have little competition in the domestic league.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 9 Reasons curvy girls are so good in bed…
- 10 Popular male celebrities with the biggest penises (+Photos)
- 10 Female celebrities who slept their way to the top (+Photos)
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- The 15 weirdest celebrity pets (With Pictures)
- Football: 10 players destroyed by Jose Mourinho (With Pictures)
- Guys, 9 tips to last longer in bed without pills – See this to become a pro!
- The Kardashians vs Jenners in Kylie’s 18th birthday party (+Photos)
- Actresses Aneke twins celebrate their birthday in style with…