Richest Nigerian musicians: Nigerian musicians are known for their flamboyant livestyles, especially with some flaunting their wealth publicly, but not all of them are as wealthy as they appear. While many of them have endorsement deals with multinational companies, telecommunication companies as well as other money-spinning companies, some others have huge investments, all of which have further boosted their status in the society alongside their wealth.
- 12 things a woman is thinking right after sex – Guys, you should see this now!
- Top 10 most corrupt countries in Africa for 2015 (+Pics)
- Top 10 countries with the most executions per year – You’ll be shocked seeing #1 (+Pics)
- Top 10 richest African presidents and their net worth (With Pictures)
Here, we bring you the top richest Nigerian musicians as analysed:
20. Patoranking – $1.75m
This guy is making name for himself in the music and entertainment industry in Nigeria and it’s not surprising that he made the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria despite that it has not been long since he breaks into the limelight.
His hit song (Girlie O) featuring Tiwa Savage has reportedly grossed over 4 million views on YouTube as the time of writing this article. Patoranking’s net worth is estimated to be – $1.75m
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Uche Jombo and husband dedicate their son in USA.. (See Photos)
- How Rihanna showed love to Timaya (+Photos)
- How to ask a friend out and get a “Yes” – Make sure you see this!
- Top 20 celebs with the biggest & sexiest butts in the world – You need to see #1 (+Photos)
- Top 10 Nigerian & Ghanaian actresses with killer curves & butts (+Photos)
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- 10 fun sex games to play with your boyfriend
- The 15 real life killers who inspired horror movies (With Pictures)
- Ladies, please stop doing this on Instagram..
- So Sad: Fight breaks out at funeral of Bobbi Kristina Brown (Photos + Video)
- 10 reasons why you should travel with your boyfriend before marrying him – EVERY lay should see this!