Fight breaks out at funeral of Bobbi Kristina – There is family drama inside Bobbi Kristina Brown’s funeral on Saturday.
Leolah Brown, Bobbi Kristina’s aunt, was thrown out of the memorial service after she interrupted Pat Houston as she was getting ready to speak, causing a stir inside St. James United Methodist Church,ET has learned.
- Top 20 celebs with the biggest & sexiest butts in the world – You need to see #1 (+Photos)
- 10 Instagram profiles to follow if you like big butts (+Photos)
- Popular marriage breakups in Nollywood & how they happened
- Top celebrities you never knew acted adult films – You will be shocked seeing this (With Pics)
Filmmaker Tyler Perry, a friend of the family, had Leolah removed.
— People magazine (@people) August 1, 2015
Afterward an angry Leolah spoke to press, including ET, outside the church in Alpharetta, Georgia, saying that the late Whitney Houston was going to “haunt” Pat, who is Whitney’s sister-in-law, from her grave and spoke of the anger she had toward Bobbi Kristina’s boyfriend Nick Gordon.
“Whitney will haunt Pat Houston from the grave. She will haunt her. Pat, it’s not over. It has just begun. It has just begun,” Leolah, Bobby Brown’s sister, told press, including ET. “I have information, I have evidence, I have knowledge of who Pat really is — she is not any relation whatsoever to Krissi — she’s not even a Houston. She’s just being the phony person that she is.”
Leolah also remembered her niece, telling press, “Krissi, she’ll be remembered in our hearts forever. Just like Whitney.”
Leolah has been outspoken about the handling of her late niece’s funeral arrangements, claiming in a scathing Facebook post that Pat was using Bobbi Kristina’s name “for her personal gain” in seeking donations to her foundation, The Marion P. Foundation.
This isn’t the only family drama surrounding the memorial service. A few days before the funeral, Gordon wrote an email to Bobby Brown and Pat Houston, pleading with them to allow him to attend the service.
“I loved Krissi with all my heart and I am destroyed that she is gone and I need to say goodbye,” Gordon wrote. “Krissi loved me very much and she would want me there.”
On Monday, August 3, Bobbi Kristina Brown will be buried in New Jersey next to her mother, Whitney Houston.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 dirty tricks Nigerian women use to trap men into marriage – Guys, see this now!
- List of the most racist countries in the world (With Pics)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young (+Photos)
- Father and son take the same kind of photo for 27 years, until…
- Ghanaian celebrities who are from rich homes (+Photos)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses & their net worth – See who is #1 now! (+Pics)
- Simple questions to make anyone fall in love with you – You need to see this!
- 12 movies that men secretly love – You’ll be shocked seeing this! (+Photos)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 10 highest paid Nigerian actresses of all time – See who’s number 1 (+Photos)
- 10 celebrities who own luxurious private jets (+Photos)