Real reasons why men cheat – There are reasons galore why men pull wool over the eyes of their wives. Oftentimes, it’s out of spite and neglect, while the other times, it’s because they feel they will never be caught.
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- 10 Rappers who were born filthy rich (With Pictures)
- If he does these 25 things, he’s COMPLETELY hooked on you, girl!
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
What makes men cheat? Dr Kamal Khurana,relationship counselor, dug through past research on male infidelity, and has even counseled couples and has arrived at the conclusion that most answers are from the wife’s point of view. Here, some of his findings:
1. Disturbance in the marriage as the primary reason
When there are regular fights at home with his wife, which are left unresolved, a pattern sets in wherein he continues to be unhappy and ‘disturbed’. In this kind of a scenario, either he can fight or he can flee. When he looks for an affair, he is looking to flee from dealing with the issues in the marriage, and be comfortable with that ‘other person’. It is telling oneself that the problems do not affect anyone and life can continue in a better way with a parallel support.
Navigate using <-> arrows below