1. Chivalry Is Dead
Teaching young boys to be respectful is an important part of their development. We want our young men to exemplify honorable behaviors. We commend chivalry and criticize rudeness. So when a middle school student at Southampton Middle School in Virginia saw a parent he knew with her hands full, he leaped in action. The parent was approaching the school doors with two full hands and the boy held the door open for her. Despite the innocent and respectful action, the boy was suspended for allowing the parent into the school without first having to be vetted by the security camera. We get the rule, but is this the best time to enforce it? The school district’s superintendent didn’t budge and the student was suspended for a day. You just can’t win, kid. Whether you hold the door open or not, you’re always going get in trouble with the ladies.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Nigerian female celebrities who smoke shisha (See Photos)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who survived a messy divorce (With Pictures)
- 7 types of men, women can NEVER say NO to..
- The 10 oldest wrestlers in WWE now – You won’t believe how old they are.. (With Photos)
- 15 slangs popularized by Nigerian musicians and their meanings
- 16 Nigerian female celebrities and their body tattoos (With Pics)
- 5 Major causes of Vaigna itching – Ladies, see this now!
- 10 amazing body part reattachment surgeries you won’t believe (+Photos)
- 5 major reasons why women keep going back to their ex-boyfriends!
- Top 17 Worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches!
- 14 secrets the Obamas’ don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- 7 sweet words men easily fall for because it’s what they love to hear..