1. Azealia Banks
In an interview with The New York Times rapper Azealia Banks briefly mentioned that she’s bisexual. But she also added, “I’m not trying to be, like, the bisexual, lesbian rapper. I don’t live on other people’s terms.” She’s spoken out about not wanting to be defined by her sexuality, and society’s obsession with putting everyone in a box based on who they’re attracted to. Despite her status as a “gay icon” and her large gay fan base, she’s made comments and gotten involved in online feuds that make her sound homophobic. To sum it up, Queerty published an article about her entitled, “Azealia Banks Says She’s Too Rich To Care If You Think She’s A Homophobe”.
by Courtney Hardwick for TheRichest
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 12 Rappers who surprisingly don’t do drugs (With Pictures)
- 7 Sex positions men seriously can’t get enough of..
- 10 Football players who are notorious womanizers (With Pictures)
- All Don Jazzy’s cars and the cost of each of them (See Photos)
- Top 5 best dressed Nollywood actresses in recent times – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 10 Nigerian and Ghanaian actresses with killer curves & butts (+Photos)
- The effects of taking marijuana – What you never knew (Must See)
- Top 10 most beautiful presidential palaces in Africa (With Pictures)
- You’re local Igbo men – Fan insults P Square after doing this… (Look)
- Newly engaged Nigerian actress, Lilian Esoro embarrassed in Lagos- See what happened!