Prostitution – A Nigerian young girl spent two years of her life serving customers in Russia as her best friend sold her to a pimp. Blessing, 23, who also fell into the hands of a Russian gang said:
- 10 celebrities who’ve actually killed someone (With Pictures)
- 8 things guys will do when they are seriously in love with you
- 7 reasons why your period may be late, and it’s not pregnancy – Ladies, see this!
- How to have a perfect quickie – Guys, see this to become a pro!
“I had to leave school as my family is very poor.
My father works as a driver, and my mother works at market. I put my braiding skills to practice to earn some money, but I still wanted to get an education.
“My best friend told me about an opportunity to study for free in Russia. However, when I arrived, my friend sold me to a Russian woman and her Nigerian companion. They used to beat me and leave outside without clothes to freeze when I refused to serve clients.”
“I even begged my clients to help me, but they did nothing. When my father found out about my sex slavery in Russia, he said I should blame myself for becoming a prostitute,” Blessing added.
After Blessing got new passport at the Federal Migration Service, she agreed to be deported from the country. “I’m afraid to come back home as my pimp called my mother and said I owned them a lot of money,” Blessing said several days before her departure to Nigeria.
Blessing admitted that she would choose to die instead of becoming a prostitute ever again. “You never know what a client would do to you. He could beat, torture, trow you down the stairs or even kill, and you would never see your family again,”Blessing said.
Blessing and three other Nigerian girls were rescued by a charity organization. The organization provided an accommodation in a dormitory and paid for girls’ new passports.
Majority of Nigerians who unwillingly become prostitutes in Russia don’t know local language and are afraid to go to the police. The only way for them to survive and don’t starve to death is to submit and do whatever their pimp orders.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Jim Iyke and Lithuanian girlfriend welcome baby boy (See Photos)
- Top 25 Nigerian celebs and their cute kids (+Photos)
- 8 male celebrities that have crushed on Genevieve Nnaji & their confession (+Pics)
- How to tighten the vagina and keep away any bad smell – Ladies, see this now!
- I inherited my brother’s laptop after his suicide, what I found on it made me glad he did it
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses & their net worth – See who is #1 now! (+Pics)
- 20 celebrities who’ve been embarrassingly caught making love (With Pictures)
- Tonto Dikeh lifts and carries her husband on their wedding day (See Photos)
- Top 15 most terrifying serial killers in history of the world – Their evil deeds will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 20 celebrities you didn’t know are chain smokers – This will shock many! (With Pictures)
- 8 types of guys women avoid – See which side of the fence you fall on now!
- 7 yr old girl: “My father touches me, puts his manhood in my mouth and ask me to… (Must Read)