When you have reach a menopause, your estrogen level reduces and your vagina change along with your changing hormones. A drop in estrogen can thin the mucosal lining in your vagina which in turn causes vagina itching.
Whatever be the case, make sure you get tested and fix that vagina itching today!!!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See what Buhari has to say about VP Osinbajo and Gov El-Rufai’s conflict yesterday…
- Top 10 most expensive schools in Lagos – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- Kylie Jenner steps out in a very tight leggings wearing no panties – exposes her privates… (See Photos)
- Top 20 Richest pornstars in the world – See how rich they are! (With Pictures)
- Ini Edo replies female fan who insulted her – You need to see what she said! (+Pics)
- Top 10 Countries with the most breast implants – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- Cossy Orjiakor paints Germany red as her boobies spill out her clothes (See Photos)
- 10 HIV symptoms to watch out for in women – Guys, see how to know if she’s HIV positive..
- 10 erotic films that are better than Fifty Shades of Grey..
- 10 former celebrity mistresses turned wealthy (With Pictures)
- Top 17 worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches! (Pics)