Press statement from former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, below…
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has said the first 100 days in office of President Muhammadu Buhari has reinforced his confidence, that despite the perceived slow pace, “Nigeria is on the path of progress and bright future.”
- 5 ways to use your hands during a kiss – This will help you become a pro!
- Ghanaian celebrities who are from rich homes (+Photos)
- 12 Fresh Prince of Bel Air stars: Where are they now?.. (+Photos)
- Top 10 African countries with the most beautiful girls – Check out Nigeria’s ranking.. (+Pics)
According to Atiku, even within the first 100 days, Nigerians could clearly see real proofs that the country is already moving in the right direction, which he attributed to President Buhari’s leadership by example style.
He said the President’s body language has sent strong and unmistakable message that the era of impunity was over, and that “corruption is no longer fashionable.”
The former Vice President explained that when leaders lead by example, they could automatically inspire public confidence, which he said is a condition for the success of any government policy.
According to Atiku, the Buhari administration has so far succeeded in blocking revenue leakages and diversions, which feed corruption.
The Turaki of Adamawa, who said he was proud to be part of the change movement, said there are enough examples that President Buhari is making a difference.
He said the Boko Haram terrorists are for the first time facing a fiercer response from newly motivated armed forces, adding that the terrorists are in disarray because of the new offensive strategy adopted by the government.
The former Vice President appealed to Nigerians to show more patience with President Buhari because some major reforms might take time, but the country would ultimately be a better place.
Atiku said the level of poverty and unemployment in Nigeria is inconsistent with its oil wealth, explaining that corruption is the biggest obstacle to development.
The former Vice President said President Buhari has boosted his optimism that Nigeria would rebound again.
Atiku Media Office
61 Ebitu Ukiwe Street
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 6 ways to stop period pain naturally…
- 10 men who were destroyed by the Kardashians (+Pics)
- 10 kissing tips she wishes you knew
- 10 popular Ghanaians who have been rumored to be Illuminati members (+Pics)
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – You need to see who’s #1 (+Photos)
- Shocking facts you didn’t know about the clitoris
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses & their net worth – See who is #1 now! (+Pics)
- 13 female erogenous zones you need to pay attention to
- 15 traits that will make you a perfect boyfriend material – Guys see this now!
- 10 best compliments to give women..
- 10 death row convicts found innocent after execution (With Pics)
- 15 movies with extremely interesting hidden meanings