9) Young Buck from G-Unit went bankrupt and lost his home, forcing him to sell his jewelry and everything else. If you listen to any of Buck’s songs, you’ll hear that he usually rapped about how much money he had and even made fun of other rappers who’ve gone broke.
Mark Dice does an interesting video on the topic. He comes off a bit condescending and maybe even racist, so that’s tough to swallow. But if you listen to the gist of what he’s saying, he’s speaking quite a bit of truth about the buffoonery and financial irresponsibility that is prevalent in hip-hop music on the radio.
Dice states that many of the artists on television are actors, and that the seemingly authentic lifestyle that young people are emulating is merely a facade. What’s most pathetic is that many of the artists selling this imagery to teenagers are in their mid to late thirties, so they’re a little too grown to be thinking and dressing like kids.
It’s actually a little sad when you think about it. Let’s leave this ignorance behind, shall we?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 12 Rappers who surprisingly don’t do drugs (With Pictures)
- 7 Sex positions men seriously can’t get enough of..
- 10 Football players who are notorious womanizers (With Pictures)
- All Don Jazzy’s cars and the cost of each of them (See Photos)
- Top 5 best dressed Nollywood actresses in recent times – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 10 Nigerian and Ghanaian actresses with killer curves & butts (+Photos)
- The effects of taking marijuana – What you never knew (Must See)
- Top 10 most beautiful presidential palaces in Africa (With Pictures)
- You’re local Igbo men – Fan insults P Square after doing this… (Look)
- Newly engaged Nigerian actress, Lilian Esoro embarrassed in Lagos- See what happened!