5. It’s Not Fair That He’s Happy – How can he look so good and happy while you are still eating tubs of ice cream in your old, faded bathrobe at 2 o’clock in the afternoon?
“It’s not fair!” You silently scream. And it’s not. Sometimes life is not fair. But you crying about it isn’t going to do anything except give you puffy eyes.
For him to look good, he is probably spending time on himself instead of wallowing like you are. He’s probably out and about meeting new people instead of being stuck inside, stalking Facebook, and crying into his cell to his BFF.
Guess what? Sometimes we have to face facts. We need to kick ourselves in the butt and get out of our self indulgent rut.
And if we start working on ourselves, and looking at our own beauty in the mirror instead of faults, we too can be happy.
And we can be happy on our own or with someone new. Let go of him today and grab hold of the new you, starting right now!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 12 Rappers who surprisingly don’t do drugs (With Pictures)
- 7 Sex positions men seriously can’t get enough of..
- 10 Football players who are notorious womanizers (With Pictures)
- All Don Jazzy’s cars and the cost of each of them (See Photos)
- Top 5 best dressed Nollywood actresses in recent times – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 9 awkward photos of Nigerian celebrities that will make you shiver – This will shock you!
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 10 Nigerian and Ghanaian actresses with killer curves & butts (+Photos)
- The effects of taking marijuana – What you never knew (Must See)
- Top 10 most beautiful presidential palaces in Africa (With Pictures)
- You’re local Igbo men – Fan insults P Square after doing this… (Look)
- Newly engaged Nigerian actress, Lilian Esoro embarrassed in Lagos- See what happened!