Most expensive Bugatti cars – Founded by Ettore Bugatti. The Bugatti is a luxury car brand which is owned by German automobile manufacturing group Volkswagen. Volkswagen acquired the brand in 1998. The makers of Bugatti have highly desirable and iconic models in their stable.
- 21 sure signs he is only interested in sex not a serious relationship – Don’t let him fool you!
- Top 10 celebrities with the dirtiest homes (+Photos)
- The 10 most beautiful African actresses – See who is number 1 (+Photos)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses and their net worth – See who is #1 (+Pics)
Many will never have the chance to drive or own a Bugatti car, but the ultra rich in the world can enjoy this cars.
Celebrities like Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Tom Brady, and Jay Leno own Bugatti cars. These vehicles are not for ordinary rich people. They are expensive.
Here is a brief overview of the top 10 most expensive Bugatti cars ever built:
10) Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport – $1,900,000
This limited Veyron was unveiled in 2008 at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. With just 150 units, the first 50 was sold exclusively to registered Bugatti customers. The Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph (62 mph) in just 2.7 seconds. It can reach a top speed of 407 kmph (253 mph).
Navigate using <-> arrows below