Of course it’s a scene from one of her movies, The Illiterate. The scriptwriters sure have a sense of humor, and Tonto Dikeh too for going along with it. And she must be strong too, or the guy is a lightweight, lol….
Tonto shared the throwback picture today on Instagram with the caption, “Am jux a local Champ** … #tbt”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Why my marriage crashed – Ini Edo finally speaks
- I inherited my brother’s laptop after his suicide, what I found on it made me glad he did it
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 10 signs you are sleeping with or dating a mammy water – Guys, you really should see this!
- 10 celebs who dumped their partners for younger lovers (With Pictures)
- 20 Celebrities who have been embarrassingly caught stealing – This will shock many! (With Pictures)
- 11 things you should never buy your woman – Guys, make sure you see this! (With Pics)
- The 15 most famous strip clubs in the world – See which is #1 & their locations..
- How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time – This will help you..
- Top 12 best kept Hollywood secrets of all time – You need to see #1! (With Pictures)
- 7 things you probably don’t know about Funke Akindele
- The beautiful wives of top Nigerian comedians – Who is the finest? (With Pictures)