1. United States
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2013 saw the most radical amounts of money spent on plastic surgery in the US since the 2008 housing collapse. Americans have had five years to stabilize their bank accounts and the first thing on their list to-do with that disposable income is to blow up dem boobies!! In fact, 313,700 procedures were performed in the states in 2013. And of course the US is number one on this list. This is the country that is singularly obsessed with looks. This is the country where all little girls are raised on Barbie and the next step in societal training on what is acceptable looks-wise is celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Christina Hendricks, Scarlet Johansson, and Jessica Simpson. Women in the US are striving to look like onscreen icons with unusual and nearly unattainable bodies, so essentially, the media is creating a customer base that is incredibly devoted to looking “perfect”.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 celebs who aged terribly (With Pictures)
- 10 Rich celebs who act like they are poor (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian celebrities who fly private jets regularly (With Pictures)
- 15 types of girlfriends that you MUST avoid or will make your life hell (Must See)
- 12 Shocking facts about Tyga and Kylie (With Pictures)
- 14 secrets the Obamas’ don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- 10 celebs you didn’t know were muslim – This will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 condoms that bring insane pleasure according to..
- Top 12 world’s richest men of all time – See who is number 1: He’s African! (+Pics)
- Meet 10 Nollywood actresses who are owners of the luxurious Range Rover SUV – See who’s got the biggest (+Pics)
- Top 17 Worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches! (See Photos)