Most active Nigerian politicians on Social Media – While some politicians are still reluctant on channeling their energy towards the use of social media, others are actively using it to engage and reach out to their followers, admirers and indeed, Nigerians.
- Top 5 Dirty habits of Nigerian campus girls
- 12 successful celebs with the worst reputation (With Pictures)
- 6 things only Nigerian politicians are capable of doing – These photos will leave you in stitches!
- The long list of men Kim Kardashian has slept with – #6 will leave you in a big shock!
The Nigerian political class is gradually embracing social media as a valuable tool to reach out to members of the public. Social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, and Goggle + have been used frequently by politicians to keep the public abreast of all their activities.
According to Naij, We has been monitoring the activities of politicians on social media, and now bring to you five of them that are actively using the various mediums frequently and effectively.
5. Governor Akinwunmi Ambode: It will be a political suicide to preside over Nigeria’s mega city and not be active on social media. The governor’s media team is definitely aware of this fact and they have ensured that the governor’s activities are well documented via his social media pages. To show that he is being monitored closely, a recent issue that embarrased the governor’s media team came to light, when his Instagram page handler failed to acknowledge Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo. Trust Lagosians to point out the error, after which it was rectified.