10 Popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this! (+Photos)
Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – These Nigerian celebs have at one time or the other granted interviews, making known their first sexual experience. However, this is a compilation of the all their interviews, compiled by Lalasticlala.
- 12 celebs who admit to being freaks in bed (With Pictures)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebrities before all that fame – You will be surprised to see this!
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who are over 40 and still single (With Pictures)
- 10 Super famous celebs that are poorer than you – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
Here are the experiences below:
1. Actress Uche Ogbodo said she lost her virginity at the age of 20. Recounting her experience, she said:
“As I said earlier, I met my first boyfriend at 20. I came from a Christian home and was trained by Christian parents. My father made sure we imbibed the Christian values and this helped me very much in my career as an actress. I actually thought that as a Nollywood actress I was ripe enough to have a boyfriend and this will make me feel more sophisticated. I did not lose my virginity to an actor, you know.”
“I did not stumble on losing my virginity, I was ready for it and I knew what I was getting into.
” I was ready, I felt like I was ready to bring the world down. I felt like whatever it is, bring it on.”
Navigate using <-> arrows below