1. Time Together Is What Keeps You Together
Do you love your partner more today then you did yesterday? Ideally you do. Love for your partner should grow every day, as you both constantly find different ways to show love and appreciation for one another. Relationships that get older may run into issues if you take each other for granted. Some relationships may struggle every day, but because they have been together for years or even decades, it may be harder to leave. It is even harder to be with someone that does not love you like you deserve. Never use length of time together to be a justification for actions that you know are unacceptable.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 best African comedians – See who’s number 1 + he isn’t Nigerian! (With Pics)
- 7 Footballers and their female look alikes – You will be surprised to see this!
- 10 tricks for keeping body parts smelling fresh – This will help you!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who rocked matching outfits with their kids (With Pictures)
- 11 photos that prove Lady Gaga is a human
- 12 unbelievable facts about Bill Gate’s house – You just got to see this! (With Photos)
- 20 Sure ways to make a girl fall in love with you – Guys, see this now!
- 12 Nigerian female celebrities you won’t be able to recognise without makeup (With Pictures)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians for 2015 – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 10 Natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who look just like their famous parents (With Pictures)
- The 14 hottest interracial relationships in Hollywood (+Photos)