A Bunch of banana, Apples and Oranges: N500 can get you a bunch of bananas at an average price of N250, oranges and apples.
A Pair of Bathroom Slippers
A Pack Of Vest: they are available for you to purchase.
Whichever way you find the N500, it is certain that it still commands some level of purchasing power in Nigerian economy, especially with the low income earner. Spend it wisely
On your own part, tell us what N500 can get you.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 best African comedians – See who’s number 1 + he isn’t Nigerian! (With Pics)
- 7 Footballers and their female look alikes – You will be surprised to see this!
- 10 tricks for keeping body parts smelling fresh – This will help you!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who rocked matching outfits with their kids (With Pictures)
- 11 photos that prove Lady Gaga is a human
- 12 unbelievable facts about Bill Gate’s house – You just got to see this! (With Photos)
- 20 Sure ways to make a girl fall in love with you – Guys, see this now!
- 12 Nigerian female celebrities you won’t be able to recognise without makeup (With Pictures)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians for 2015 – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 10 Natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who look just like their famous parents (With Pictures)
- The 14 hottest interracial relationships in Hollywood (+Photos)