6. Nepotism: A high number of results being owned by private school students are ‘arranged’ and not deserved, even some parents collaborate with the school authorities to boost up the pupils results, therefore they will not be able to defend it anywhere they go.
Those are the type of people that their parents will just call the manager of a company to fix up their children without passing through due process because they know that their child(ren) are not up to standard.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Epic Fail: 10 most embarrassing celebrity moments ever (With Pictures)
- Top 10 states in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls (With Pictures)
- Top 18 most beautiful women in Nigeria – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top 20 celebrities with the most kids – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 40 Popular celebrity sex-tape you didn’t know – You will be shocked to see this! (With Pictures)
- 12 Nigerian female celebrities you won’t be able to recognise without makeup (With Pictures)
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest Nigerian celebrities who do not flaunt their wealth on Social Media – #4 is the richest (Wih Pics)
- Top 10 Nigerian universities with the most beautiful girls – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- Meet 5 Nollywood actresses who live flashy lives – Their lifestyle is so expensive (With Pics)