After many years, 9ice finally confesses about Ruggedman’s involvement in divorce from his ex wife Toni Payne
Before now, Ruggedman and 9ice were very close friends. In fact, some people started to know about 9ice when the rapper featured him in one of his songs back then entitled ‘Ruggeddy Baba.’ There have been talks that it was this Abia State-born artiste that gave the Oyo State-born singer the platform to become who he is today.
- 7 times Zahra Buhari made her parents proud (With Pictures)
- 4 fascinating photos of Korede Bello that will make you shout ‘GODWIN!!!’
- Ghanaian celebrities and their new cars – See who’s got the most expensive (With Pictures)
- 8 Nigerian celebrity sex scandals that made Nigerians shiver (+Pics)
According to what some insiders said, 9ice met his former wife, Toni Payne through Ruggedman. But today, the two hardly see eye-to-eye.
When 9ice released his controversial single, ‘Once Bitten’, tongues wagged. Rumour-mongers claimed 9ice sang about his marriage in the song. Many were quick to say 9ice was referring to Ruggedman as the man he said he caught sleeping with his lover.
What made the issue to look credible was that it was almost after the release of the controversial song that 9ice ended his marriage with Toni Payne.
READ ALSO: Why I Don’t Flaunt My Photos Online Like Others—Stella Damasus
Though some of 9ice’s friends were expecting him to speak with the media that he was not referring to Ruggedman and Toni Payne in the song, but this did not quickly come, which made some of them to conclude that 9ice was happy with the controversies surrounding the song, which was boosting its rating on the charts then.
Speaking on a TVC programme, ‘Entertainment Splash’, which was well-monitored byNigeriafilms.com, 9ice explained that he is yet to forgive Ruggedman.
According to him, he cannot forgive the rapper because what caused the ‘malice’ between them was yet to be settled.
He said, “I can’t forgive Ruggedman if he does not apologise to me.” When asked the offence the rapper committed, the singer, who is now a Special Assistant to the Oyo State governor, Abiola Ajimobi, said, “He interfered in another man’s matter.”
He further revealed that, “Ruggedman did not sleep with Toni Payne, he dares not do that,” saying in Yoruba language that ‘Iyawo ole ni won ma ngba’, which loosely means ‘it is only a lazy man’s wife that can be snatched.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 12 things that are absolute turn offs to men – See this now!
- 10 celebs caught staring at butts – #1 will leave you in stitches (With Photos)
- 10 celebs that will become billionaires by 30
- 10 Natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)
- Ladies, 9 things men do when they start falling in love with you (Take Note)
- The long list of celebs Rihanna has slept with.. (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce (With Pics)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebrities before all that fame – You will be surprised to see this!
- 10 shocking times people came back from the dead – Their story will scare you (With Pics)
- The 5 most troublesome Nigerian celebrities – See who #1 is (With Pics)
- 10 of the most powerful gay men in history (With Photos)